Sunday, March 10, 2019

My Career Is Not Dead, I'll Be Doing More This Year - Lil Kesh . .





 Nigerian rapper Lil Kesh, has reminded his critics that his career is not dead as publicized on some platforms, and that he only took a break to concentrate on other aspects of his life.

The singer, in a chat with The Punch, stated that he didn’t plan to do many things as a musician last year. . He said:

“I didn’t hold a solo concert last year because I feel there is time for everything. To be honest, I didn’t have a lot of plans for last year. It wasn’t like I planned to do many things and couldn’t achieve them. I didn’t intend to have many concerts or shoot a lot of musical videos.” . According to him, he was able to achieve the few things he set out to do, and that made him happy. . He said, . “Last year, I wasn’t just a musician. I was also a businessman and I tried to put a lot of things in place. Although my energy was divided, I was happy that I was able to do other things apart from music.” 

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for being my personal mentor on this area.
    My spouse and i enjoyed the article greatly and most of all enjoyed reading the way you
    handled the areas I thought to be controversial. You are always
    rather kind to readers really like me and help me in my living.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete