Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bukky Wright escapes death in a motor accident on Epe way

According to new update :

Bukky Wright Confirms and an eye withness

Eye Witness
I Was on Abijan bustop in Epe when i saw Bukky Grey jeep and suddenly i saw the Tyre Burst when she was driving and she was struggling to control the car and not run into anybody,in the process she hit the Nepa Pole and the Jeep Enter into a Ditch with people Helping her out,she was there for something and Eventually we got her a cab to take her home and she was calling her Doctor,Her Body was stained with blood and she had bruises all over her body.

Bukky Wright speaks Yes i had an Accident but i will be fine,i Thank God and right now i am home and my Doctor is on the way to see me,my phones has not stop ringing please tell my fans i am fine.

cuddled from bononline.

No comments:

Post a Comment