Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Former Bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Powers Is Officially Married




 Former BBNaija housemate, Gifty Powers welcomed her daughter, Alisha over a year ago and she has bluntly refused to identify who her baby Daddy is (Her Ex Mr 2Kay claims to be the father) . . When Vanguard's Potpourri took the matter to the BBNaija alumnus to clear the air on the paternity of her daughter she obliged as much as she could.



“Well, a father is one who takes full responsibility of his child, who adores his child, who makes sure that an “ant” never reaches his child’s shoe lace. . So, to answer your question, I’m keeping the identity of my daughter’s father (my husband) because we always protect those we truly love,” she said. . Speaking further she disclosed that she’s officially married to the father of her child and waved off Mr 2Kays’s claim. “This is my second marriage and yes, it is official and ordained by God. Well, my first marriage was never official (which I thank God actually).The truth is, everyone is trying to make a name just by playing unnecessary stunts available on ground. . Now, everyone is entitled to their own point of view whether ugly or stupid, but that doesn’t matter to me. I’ve got lots on my plate, especially now that I have a daughter in my life, that’s my number one priority and it will always be. But I will cross millions of miles if any soul drags my daughter’s name or tap her unnecessarily, whether knowingly or unknowingly, she’s my life. So any talk is pointless,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment