Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Kenny a Young Man Who Survived A Fatal Fuel Tanker Explosion Accident Six Years Ago speaks out




Thanks God For Life, Success By Kenny Williams Makavali Wow, how time flies! The day of Special Thanksgiving is here again

😇 Today marks the six-year anniversary of the Benin-Ore petrol tank accident/fire explosion where I became the only survivor out of about eighty people that boarded that bus.. It still feels surreal to me that I'm alive today. Oh how great is our God.

His mercies endureth forever. I'll praise Him forever until my last breath.. 05/04/2013 is a day I'll never forget... A day that will forever remain indelible in my heart.. A day I came face to face with death and saw my life flash right before me, just about to end... A day I jumped into the brutal, raging fire after making the harshest, courageous decision to survive against all odds.. Even if it meant me dying in the end, I was willing to do anything, use any means to be alive or die trying.. It's a day I realised and experienced God's amazing love for me.. A day I was reborn and given a second chance at life.

A day I jumped into the fire, survived and became refined just like gold.. Exactly six years today, I was traveling back to school to resume a new semester when the luxurious bus I boarded had a ghastly accident by colliding with a petrol tanker which further caused the two vehicles to explode into wild fire like a bomb, thereby claiming the lives of all people on board including babies, little children, corpers, e.t.c., except me. The gory sight of people burning and fearful screaming voices of "Jesus!", "Jesus!" will forever remain evergreen in my memory. That was a traumatic experience I'll never wish on anyone, even my enemy. Today I remember everyone who died on that bus and pray they continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord. My heart and prayers also go to the families and loved ones they left behind.. I want to also use this opportunity to reveal that I'll be releasing a short memoir in few months time, detailing the events of that day, how I survived against all odds, my road to recovery, pain and experiences so far which will inspire everyone and I hope you all will support me when that time comes. In all, I'm grateful to God for the second chance he has blessed me with and for the years so far spent which has been successful.



 I was kept alive for a reason, to fullfill my purpose on Earth and leave my prints on the sands of time.

 I'm not there yet, but I'm proud of the person I've become, the best version of myself. Glory be to the name of the Most High!!! I cannot thank Him enough.. Please everyone join me in giving praises to God and Celebrate me today Credited by Kenny Williams Makavali

No comments:

Post a Comment