Monday, September 9, 2019

A Lady Cries Out - I Want To Commit Suicide





I Want To Commit Suicide, My Mother Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend my mother is sleeping with my boyfriend or should I say our boyfriend.

My father is still very much alive but down with a stroke, I introduced my man to her after he proposed, she even said he was poor but I insisted that I love and will marry him since he has a good job and can take care of me. My boyfriend came into town yesterday and I insisted that he won’t lodge in a hotel but our family house,so I cleaned up a room for him, only for me to come back home this night from church and saw my Mum on top of him, it was my Mum that was on top not even him .

I am just driving helplessly now with death in my head, wondering what will be the explanation, I guess I am sorry is all they owe this abomination . What can I do ? What should be my next step, what is still shocking to me is the fact that my boyfriend does not like fat women, he does not go close to fat people, then how come he was attracted to my own mum , with fat all over her body and Christian mother hand, I hate my mother so much right now, I will kill her and face Jail or I will just K*ill myself too, i'm so broken I just had to vent my heart is full I need help . Am dying in pains

No comments:

Post a Comment