Sunday, April 5, 2020

Shina Peller on Coronavirus has joined a 3 day fasting and prayers and also donating to assist




House of Representatives, Iseyin, Itesiwaju, Kajola, Iwajowa Federal constituency. Shina Peller is asking Nigerians to take  the below action on Coronavirus. 

For those of us that participated in the 3-day fasting and prayers, I’m grateful that you joined me in the 3 days fasting & prayers for our dear nation and the world at large. I am confident that our prayers are already answered by the special grace of God. Hopefully, God would restore peace, good health, prosperity and healing back to our lands. I implore everyone to still follow the necessary precautions as stated by the Ministry of Health, NCDC, Medical Practitioners, Federal and State Governments.

I also use this medium to appreciate all medical practitioners around the globe for the sacrifices they are making for the survival of their fellow humans. It’s not easy and I thank everyone of you for the work done in combating this pandemic.

I will also be randomly selecting a number of people to help with a little token of 10,000 naira each to mitigate the effect of the CoronaVirus pandemic in these hard times; Kindly drop your account details and your location in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment