Tuesday, May 27, 2014

 Boko Haram Invaded Lagos, target some areas to attack – Pastor Sharp-Sharp



Lagos Pastor popularly referred to as Jehovah Sharp-Sharp raised alarm over the allegedly upcoming attacks on Lagos State.

Speaking with journalists at weekend the General Overseer of Resurrection Praise Ministries International, Archbishop Samson Benjamin Mustapha said Boko Haram insurgents had invaded Lagos and now undergoing training to attack several targets, including Corporate Headquarters of Thisday Newspaper in Apapa over the alleged anti-Prophet Mohammed publication.

The pastor was quoted saying by The Paradigm:
“There is a Mosque, where they are presently planning the attacks. This information is confirmed and I have already alerted security operatives about it.”

According to the cleric, some top officials are behind the Boko Haram activities, he vowed to expose them when the right time comes.
“I will not like to mention the names of those behind Boko Haram now. They are even at the seat of power, but I will expose them later… They have been sending threat messages to me, but I know that they cannot do me anything… I am ready to mention names. I am ready to prove my case any time I am called upon. I am ready to show what they are doing. If I die in the process, I die a fulfilled man.”

Source: NEWSNAIJI


No comments:

Post a Comment