Thursday, January 16, 2020

Ajayi Omolola Lady Who Cried out for help from Lebanon is Safe Now





DR. IBRAHIM OLORIEGBE: "Today I received confirmation that Ms Ajayi Omolola, one of my constituents who was being held against her will in an unfortunate situation in Lebanon has been successfully rescued and is now with the Nigerian Consulate in Lebanon. She will be reunited with her family in the not distant future.




I want to thank the Federal Government of Nigeria and in particular @abikedabiri and the DG of @naptipnigeria who swung into action to ensure her safe rescue. I urge my fellow country men to be wary of promises of greener pasture in foreign countries." ~ Dr Ibrahim Oloriegbe is the Senator representing Kwara Central Senatorial District, where the lady's parents reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment