Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Tragedy has a Nigerian Mother in Canada loses her 3 children in a Crash



She says " My Sons Will Be Buried In Canada - Nigerian Lady Says After Losing Her 3 Kids On New Year's Day.

 The mother of three young children killed in a crash on New Year’s Day In Canada, says she was travelling to file an appeal for permanent status. It was reporeted that Uche left Nigeria, 8 years ago, with her two oldest children for a better life in Canada, but was having difficulties acquiring permanent residency.

 She says in mid-December, 2019, she had received a letter that her second appeal had been denied, so she travelled to Toronto to get a lawyer to file a federal appeal. The distraught mom says the family was returning home to Chelmsford when the car she was driving hit a rock-cut killing her children, Britney, 6, Flourish, 10, and Destiny, 11.

 Police have not yet determined what caused the vehicle to leave Highway 17 and crash into the rock cut. "My son Destiny said 'no, I'm not going back to Nigeria. I want to live in Canada. I would rather die than be deported.’ Today, my son is going to be buried in Canada,”.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment