Thursday, March 24, 2022

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde mfr and family Celebrates

 



Yesterday 23rd of March 2022 was a very Special day for me. It was my Honeyboy ( hussy’s ) Birthday, My 26th

Marriage Anniversary! and because God promised me everything now will be triple triple…? He put my first Daughter’s graduation on Same day ! 






So this is how we spent our day . It was a birthday/Marriage anniversary/Graduation celebration! 😅


Thanks for all your posts , messages , well wishes … Really Appreciated. 


Do you love this ? And want God to do this and much more for you? With No bad belle, just say Congratulations! 😂


I wish you triple triple blessings too . 😆💋


They say it takes a village….


We sure showed up with the support in my tribe….


Congratulations @princess.ekeinde graduating with a Masters in International Tourism Management. So proud. To God alone be all the glory . 🎖😇

She took to facebook to share her joy.  !

No comments:

Post a Comment