Sunday, May 1, 2022

Kizz Daniel on his birthday annouced he Quits smoking

 



Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, popularly known by his stage name Kizz Daniel, has decided to quit smoking ahead of his 28th birthday.


The Abeokuta-born took to his Instagram page to announce that he has broken ties with his addiction.


He shared a video of himself in the early hours of today breaking some sticks of cigarettes and playing one of his latest song “Addict” in the background.



Kizz Daniel said: “As I celebrate my birthday, for the sake of my kids and people that genuinely love me, I quit.


 “Those of you still struggling with this addiction, it is not cool and it is not good. Trust me, it is not.

“May God save our souls. Respect! Thank you and happy Sunday! God bless!!”


Credit: Instagram | #Kizzdaniel 

No comments:

Post a Comment