Saturday, May 3, 2014

Interracial dating and marriage meet Farrah.

My name is Farrah, my husband's name is Uche. I have Irish, German, and Native American roots, my husband is Nigerian. I met him some time ago on Facebook. He kept liking my photos, commenting, and messaging me. I never would respond, but he was very persistent and never backed away. At times when I was sick in and out of the hospital he would leave me inspirational messages and prayers for my health. One day I finally responded to his message in curiosity of why such persistence. That day changed my life. I am forever thankful I did. I write this to you today from Imo State, Nigeria where I married my soul mate on April 7th, 2014. Many people tried to discourage me from coming, but that would have been the biggest mistake in my life!! I could not ask for a better man, partner, confidant, best friend. True love has no color, religion, or distance, but only faith, trust, and commitment.

We wish them a blissful married life

No comments:

Post a Comment