Monday, October 21, 2019

Help me get My Children Back from German Governments Nigerian Lady cries for Help




She writes : Dear Good People all over the world, I have written an email today 21st of October 2019 to the Nigerian Embassy in Berlin and copied the office of the Special Adviser to the Nigerian President on Diaspora Matters to help me get back my two Nigerian children( 7 year old son and 3 year old daughter) back from the German government where they have been illegally abducted to and being held at a German foster home called Christophorus Werk in Erfurt under the supervision of Mrs Madlen Kulcyznski since 1st of November 2018, and to assist us in returning back to Nigeria because I don't have money for flight tickets due to the fact that I have been deliberately excluded from the Labour Market in Germany since 2018 as a result of political gaslighting conspiracy that was disguised to the world as Adidas Mind Games.
 - Adenike Obaoye Erfurt, Germany 21 October 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment