Monday, July 8, 2019

Man wanted for allegedly Scamming and stealing from a lady narates her experience


A lady narrated how she was robbed and scammed by a the above man who pretended to be a customer.  Read below


Salome Echefu wrote:

This guy called me yesterday, interested in a product. I told him where I was, he said his battery was low so the easiest place was to meet in a fast food or filling station. I agreed. When I got to the station, he asked me to come inside the fast food and sit that someone is bringing money for him. And he wants to check if he can charge his phone. He asked but there was no charger so he begged if he can use my phone to call his brother to know where he has gotten to. I agreed. He made the call and gave me back the phone. Next a call came in that he wants to speak with the person that just called him using this number so I gave this Archibong guy. He started describing the fast food and moved near the door and was saying,look up you will see the fast food.... I was sitting down and next, I turned around,this guy was gone. I quickly got home and checked my Gmail for contact backup using my sister's phone. I saved his name as customer Ema because he told me his name was Emmanuel. I got the number and searched true caller which reviewed Archibong Etim. So I checked Facebook and found his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment