Sunday, October 20, 2019

Nigerian Mother Adenike Obaoye in Germany Cries out for Help




I settled for less than I deserved by staying back in Germany after my Master programme in 2015 so as to give my children what I thought would be a better life in Germany but racism and extreme hatred have made that decision turned out to be the opposite and has become the ONLY ERROR of my life where the Chancellor (Angela Merkel) of an "Open Border Policy Country" is the one giving directives that hate crimes be meted on me and my children since 2018.



The German government through Mrs Madlen Kulczynski of the 'JugendAmt' in Erfurt, Germany that illegally kidnapped my two children from their kindergarten at the University of Erfurt campus for the past eleven months since 1st of November 2018 to a 'foster' home called Christophorus Werk in Erfurt, Germany has refused to allow me celebrate the day with my son and my mobile line has also been cut off for the past three weeks.

 Is this a government that is helping according to one of the lies being sold to the world? When in actual sense, I never requested for help from the German government!!! If my children were with the American government or other God fearing nations, I would be rest assured that those governments wouldn't order its officials to be deliberately slowly poisoning my children as the German government is doing.

MY FAITH IN GOD REMAINS UNSHAKEN THAT IT IS NOT MY NIGERIAN CHILDREN THAT WILL BE USED FOR GERMAN GOVERNMENT SPONSORED OCCULTIC RITUALS. The tyranny, abuse of power, extreme racism, hate crimes, spread of falsehood, exclusion and discrimination in Germany against me and my children can continue but we shall overcome and return safely back to our country Nigeria. #fearless Adenike Obaoye Erfurt, Germany. 11 October 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment