Saturday, May 25, 2019

King Wasiu Ayinde and Saheed Osupa in fresh Crisis





Barryshowkey calls for peace Adewale Akanji Balogun, son of late Fuji maestro, Sikiru Ayinde Balogun has called on all Fuji musicians to put an end to the ongoing controversy.



 The US-based Fuji artiste better known as Barry Showkey dropped this in a message, he claimed was revealed to him in a dream by his late father some days ago.

 On the controversy brewing up as a result of the latest interview granted by King of Music, Saheed Osupa, to BBC News Yoruba where the Ibadan based singer said King of Fuji Music, Wasiu Ayinde lacks wisdom to lead.

 Barry Showkey said, the Fuji Originator appeared to him in his dream and directed him to speak to all parties, “I am not the type that talks on issues that doesn’t concern me. I always mind my business. But, in this case, like a Yoruba adage that says

 "Ohun to ba Oju;,o ti ba Imu".any issue with the eyes is a threat to the nose) An insult on any member of my family, is an insult on me personally and this is not acceptable. I would have reacted differently based on my emotions but, after the messages my Dad gave me in my dream, my perceptions changed on how to tackle the issue.

 My late Dad, Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister appeared to me and ordered me to send his message to all Fuji artistes, both at home and abroad. He said the latest crisis on his daughter (Modina) should be put to end. He said he does not want to hear anyone from anywhere talk about this topic again.

 He said I should tell everyone that, there is more work to do as regards rescuing the hibernating future of Fuji music than dwell on non-issues. He said I should warn any other persons planning to grant any interview to escalate the issue rather than uplifting the image of Fuji will encounter the wrath of God and pay with their career.  Continue



These are the words of my father and they now represent my views on the lingering crisis. I also want to use this opportunity to appeal to everyone to shelve their swords and embrace peace” He said. Asked if Barrister is happy with the current role of Fuji in the Music industry in Nigeria, Barry Showkey said, “He is not happy at all. He complain

No comments:

Post a Comment