Thursday, May 16, 2019

Pastor, Michael of RCCG Abuja Branch commit suicide





Pastor, Michael Arowosaiye of the RCCG Sunnyvale estate, Abuja Branch commit suicide

 “I have been going through trauma for the past 2 years now my financial instability has cost me a lot of shame. I have written to the regional pastor here in Abuja and some pastors to help out in my financial situation but everyone seems to be quiet about this matter the best thing to take my life and let me rest in heaven where I can find peace. . . 


According to his friend, the incident happened around 4pm on Tuesday, May 14, 2019, at Sunnyvale Estate. The deceased allegedly hanged himself with his belt. . . It was gathered that Michael, who recently ministered during a Youth Praise event at the church, entered into depression over his accommodation issues before taking the drastic step. Our thoughts are with his parents and fellow church members

No comments:

Post a Comment