Saturday, May 25, 2019

Tonto Dikeh Nollywood actress has found Love again and Set to Marry




I won’t spend a dime marrying  Tonto Dikeh Nollywood actress,  while reacting to an image of her getting married to Bobrisky, threw a jab at her ex-husband again.



 The mother of one who recently disclosed in a bare-it-all interview that she sponsored her own wedding, revealed this in reaction to a doctored photo of herself and Bobrisky, depicting them as husband and wife, with Bobrisky being the husband.

 “You people are mad. Bobrisky my hubby, look at us. The wedding I didn’t pay for. Bob, with you at least I know that I won’t spend one naira to marry you,”

she said. While many see it as a stylish mockery of her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, others are still puzzled about the true gender of Bobrisky and the nature of his relationship with Tonto Dikeh

No comments:

Post a Comment