Thursday, July 4, 2019

Timi Dakolo speaks on the Rape incident surrounding his wife Busola and pastor Biodun Fatoyin



timidakolo

Desperate people do desperate things including ridiculous attempts at a smear campaigns. So let me address this foolishness once and for all

1• First the ridiculous rumor that Biodun wedded us. Please watch the video yourself , does the Pastor look like Biodun Fatoyinbo?
His name is Pastor Seyi of Global Impact church officiating the wedding and that is a statement from Yemi Davids ,Pastor of Global impact church on this issue ...but nameless and faceless cyberbullies cant read , can they ?
2• I have never met or been in the same space with Biodun Fatoyinbo nor do I ever want to be and have never been a member of COZA

3• I guess that also answers the desperate attempt to say I was a music director in COZA. Funny as I have never been a music director in ANY church ! A church cant have an anonymous music director can they ? Foolishness !

4• Apparently I had a child, divorced and remarried Busola - Spirit wife and child tings #AfricaMagic , and Busola was given monetary gift ,car and flown to chicago . No be only Chicago , na Soweto. Please do better ,tell more believable lies .

Again I say, desperate people will do desperate things ...but as I said before ...WE. ARE .READY.

We came out to speak on this painful matter . To bear the shame that goes with this, to be ridiculed, to be doubted ...just so that others might be saved and justice served . We are not backing down and no amount of manufactured lies can stop the truth that has started to unveil...

He took to his Instagram  page to express  the above .

No comments:

Post a Comment