Sunday, June 15, 2014

Amaka Igwe’s Husband Touching Tribute To Her As She was laid to rest



Akaka,
Thank you for the memories… for the joy… for the grace evident in you… the passion for God, for truth, for life, for doing right, for loving, for creating, for giving, for caring, for family, for making memories… and you did make memories, for me, for how children, for family, for the nation, for the world.
I am thankful for the time we had together… and for the gift you were to me and to this world… I am grateful to God for sharing in this world with you… I do know you have peace now, free from the labours of our world, present in the light and majesty of our Lord, for whom you lived and in whom you moved, and had your being.
I will see you again…
We will see you again…
This is to say… I miss you,…our children…they miss you…
We wish we had more time with you…
However,.. I say thank you
My life with you… was An Amazing Life..
Till we meet again…
Charles

Our condolences to him....

No comments:

Post a Comment