Sunday, March 31, 2019

GEN. KOLLINGTON AYINLA, QUEEN SALAWA ABENI REUNITE





The reunion occasion was the wedding of their son, Mr. Tahoreed Ajibola Ilori in Lagos, Nigeria, on Saturday, 30th of March, 2019.

 The groom, who is said to be Salawa's stepson, history has it, was named after one of his father's best friends and benefactor in the 70s, Alhaji Tahoreed Adedigba (now deceased). The singing couple who are stars in the Fuji and Waka genre respectively had been estranged for over two decades. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else could I get that type of info written in such an ideal way?

    I've a undertaking that I am simply now running on, and I've been at the look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something
    new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website,
    since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get
    it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very
    frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and
    marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more
    of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update
    this again soon.

    ReplyDelete