Monday, June 30, 2014

Fight between Funke Akindele and Eniola Badmus Over Awards.What Eniola Badmus has to say .


Eniola Badmus

Finke Akindele



Read after the click



Eniola Badmus has denied ever fighting Funke Akindele, stating that the rumours that they are fighting have no grounds and are baseless. 

” I am so excited to win this award because I never expected it, more so this is my first award ever. Even if I don’t win this award, I feel highly honoured to be recognised among others in the industry. It is not easy to be on the nominees’ list of City People, let alone winning it. I appreciate the organisers and my fans who took their time and money to vote for me. May God be with you all. I dedicate this award to my 83-year-old father, Badoosky, who at age 83 is still kicking . I am also giving this to my colleagues, like Femi Adebayo, Toyin Aimakhu, Funke Akindele and others.

“Let me say here that the rumour that I and Funke Akindele are in a serious cold war is not true. I can never engage in a fight with her because she is a strong pillar behind me in the industry. She brought me into the industry, and I have featured in so many movies through her before my name got registered in people’s minds. So, why should I be fighting with her? Moreso, what would have warranted that? We are not fighting, we are in good terms”.

No comments:

Post a Comment