Friday, March 29, 2019

COMIC STAR HELEN PAUL BAGS PHD AT UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS




NIGERIAN FEMALE - Helen Paul, Nigerian star comedienne, is in a joyous mood. On Thursday, April 4th, 2019, she will be taking friends and family for celebration at the University of Lagos where she will be awarded a post graduate doctoral degree (Ph.D).

Helen Paul popularly known on stage as Tatafo, would by this honour be the first Nigerian comic act to have her name affixed with Dr. title, having achieved the highest level of academic degree so far. Giving the good news on her social media page,

Helen wrote;

"Can't wait to wear my beautiful gown on Thursday. Special thanks to University of Lagos, for finding me worthy of this great position as the first Nigerian stand - up comedian to have a Ph.D. Mighty, thank you to God almighty for using my mentor and teacher as my supervisor (Prof. Osita Ezewanebe)... Days of crying, fasting, waking up at midnight to pray and even swearing, then asking myself questions like Helen Paul, who send you? To my husband, papa thank you for your encouragement, your words are sweet... You are all invited to the University of Lagos as my convocation is on the 4th of April." 

No comments:

Post a Comment