Sunday, March 24, 2019

We almost killed Success, now her video has changed our lives according to parents 




We almost killed Success, now her video has changed our lives – Parents “I knew she would be a great child. That was why I gave her the name Success.

 We received many favours on the day she was given birth to. Let me tell you a short story about Success. After our second child, my wife said she didn’t want to give birth to another child. “When she was pregnant with Success, she decided to drink ‘Angle 90’ (a poisonous substance). She said she wanted to die.

 I convinced her that rather than kill yourself, have the baby so that you could sell it for N500,000. But she said she wouldn’t sell her baby. Now the child has brought them fortunes in a short clip that she did that went viral.

No comments:

Post a Comment