Sunday, March 24, 2019

Former Associate says Working With Tonto Dikeh  was Hell



Working With Tonto Dikeh For Six Years Was Hell - Former Associate. Fagbuyiro said he had asked to be removed as a signatory to the NGO’s bank account twice but his name was spelt wrongly and the documents were rejected by the bank .

There is currently a tussle between a former board member of the Tonto Dikeh Foundation, Bunmi Fagbuyiro, and the star actress.During the week, Fagbuyiro cried out on social media that if anything happened to him or any member of his family, Dikeh should be held responsible. he explained that he used to work with Dikeh but had to resign when he couldn’t tolerate her (excesses) any longer.

 He stated,

 “We used to work together but she is not exactly a good woman. I tried to tolerate her but it got to a point when I felt I deserved some respect and left the foundation. When I told her I was leaving, she became bitter towards me and called me many unprintable names. But I didn’t mind as long as I didn’t steal from her. She is the type of person who doesn’t like to pay salaries; she doesn’t want to be responsible for anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment