Sunday, March 17, 2019

I’ll Love To Be In A Stable Relationship Again – Waje Nigerian Singer




 Nigeria singer, Waje has revealed that it will be a beautiful thing to be in a stable relationship and experience what it feels like to be in love once again.

The singer while speaking in an interview with Tush Magazine, decried the attention her job is taking from her, which she blames for her current state of being single. Waje who was questioned about the one thing that would make her happy as a person, besides the professional desires and new opportunities, and she responded saying:

"Let me be honest with you, it would be nice to be in a stable relationship. It would be nice to know what that feels like. "

Sometimes maybe because of my job, it’s not like I don’t go on dates, but sometimes I get busy. And at a time where I don’t get busy I now want my space. So it would be nice to balance that side of my life. I think that would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment