Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Boeing 737 is forced to make an emergency landing at New Jersey's Newark airport




Boeing 737 is forced to make an emergency landing at New Jersey's Newark airport after smoke fills cargo hold with 189 passengers evacuated and runways shut down.

Air Transat Flight 942 was on its way from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, when it reported a possible fire in the cargo hold and was diverted to Newark Liberty International Airport at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, a Federal Aviation Administration representative said.

The Boeing 737 landed and remained on the runway while airport firefighters responded, and all 189 passengers evacuated via emergency slides, she said. Passengers were then taken by bus to the terminal.

2 comments:

  1. I blog often and I seriously appreciate your information. The article has really
    peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your website and keep
    checking for new information about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Spending
    some time and actual effort to create a great article… but what can I
    say… I hesitate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete