Friday, March 15, 2019

Lagos begins demolition of 180 houses in Lagos  following the building collapse in Ita faji




Lagos begins demolition of 180 houses in Lagos after a building collapsed.

The Lagos State Building Control Agency, on Friday morning, commenced the demolition of defective buildings within Lagos Island.

About 180 houses will be demolished in the exercise, according to the General Manager of LASBCA, Mr Lekan Shodeinde.
He said 20 would be demolished on Friday.

The agency’s task force began with the demolition of a three-storey building on 60A Freeman Street, Epetedo.

2 comments:

  1. you're in reality a just right webmaster. The website loading
    velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any unique trick.
    Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a
    excellent task on this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll
    just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate
    it.

    ReplyDelete